Serving Richardson, Plano, Garland, Murphy and Wylie
As a family-owned and operated veterinary hospital, our team of experienced veterinarians, nurses, assistants, and support staff treat you and your pets with the same care and consideration we bestow upon our own family members:
• We offer individualized attention and answers to every question
• We provide comprehensive preventative care services, so problems can be diagnosed early in an effort to prevent major illness
• You can rest assured that we never turn sick pets away
• Breckinridge Park Animal Hospital is one of only two AAHA-accredited veterinary facilities in Richardson, Texas
• Serving the veterinary needs of pet owners in Richardson, Garland, Plano, Murphy and Wylie since 2003
• Meet Our Veterinarians
Read more about cat and dog boarding for Richardson, Garland, Plano, Murphy and Wylie pets!
Here's what makes us one of top animal hospitals for pet owners in Richardson, Garland, Plano, Murphy and Wylie!
• Preventive Care
• Laboratory Services
• Radiology and Ultrasound
• Dental Services
• Pet Boarding
• Microchip Identification
Whether your pets need preventative care or surgery, you can relax knowing our veterinarians and staff provide the best care. Call 972-690-6900 or click here to schedule an appointment.
Our animal hospital is one of the few veterinary clinics in Richardson with an in-house laboratory. Our lab is staffed by highly trained techs with the expertise to perform a wide range of diagnostic tests. We also offer radiology and ultrasound as well as laser therapy for treating a variety of conditions including arthritis.Read More
As our name implies, we are a full service, AAHA-accredited animal hospital, offering a wide range of routine and surgical services, including: Spaying and neutering, Soft tissue surgery including tumor removal, Exploratory surgery, Trauma care, Communicable disease treatment with isolation ward.Read More
Of course, we offer a host of preventive and wellness services to ensure your pet’s good health. These include: Microchipping, Heartworm, flea, and tick prevention, Vaccines and titers, Dental care including routine cleanings and extractions, Puppy and kitten wellness care, and Senior pet wellness care.Read More